Get out and grow this summer!
The Garden to Give is a community garden that grows fresh vegetables and herbs for the Innisfil Community Fridge. Join the Garden to Give Group to help take care of the community garden, learn new gardening skills, and help give back to the community.
How it works
- The Garden to Give Group is suitable for all ages and experience levels.
- Gardeners can tend to the garden on their own schedule by signing up for timeslots of their choosing
- Gardeners must have access to their own gardening supplies.
- Optional virtual group meetings are available for gardeners to discuss the garden and share gardening skills.
- At the end of the season, the harvest will be donated to the Innisfil Community Fridge (don’t worry, gardeners can have some too!)
Registration Now Open!
Sign up for the Garden to Give group through the button below! If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com